• Education/training options and support
• Employment and complimentary skills
• CV preparation
• Driver Licence options
• YES – Youth Employment Success
• Job Board
• Free WI-FI
• Computer available for use
• Personal Care Items
• Information and links to locally available supports and services
The Learning to Earning team are here to help young people feel heard, supported and to have hope for their future.
The L2E Coordinator is available Monday-Thursday 9am-4pm firstname.lastname@example.org
The Learning to Earning Navigator is available Monday-Friday 9am-4pm
YES - Youth Employment Success - is a programme to support young people into employment by collaborating with local Eastern Southland employers to provide a range of different opportunities across different industries.
Youth Employment Success is working towards an Eastern Southland that actively engages and supports all young people. A community that owns the youth unemployment issue and works collaboratively to solve it.