Heartland Services provide a convenient meeting place for local people to discuss their needs directly with government agencies and community organisations. Each Heartland Service centre is managed by a coordinator who can help you arrange face to face meetings with government, and non-government services, identify and obtain the government forms you need, and access government and community websites and publications. Appointments and referrals to other agencies can also be made through our centre. Your Heartland Service Coordinator has information available about many other agencies and services. This service is free, convenient and friendly. The Coordinator is available Mon-Fri 9am-4pm 03-2088480 or email@example.com
· Need to set up an email account or MyMSD?
· Do you need Internet access, support and a device to apply for employment?
· Support with your CV
· Printed material and resources
· Need a free lawyer? Southland Community Law Centre visit for an Eastern Southland Outreach clinic 1st and 3rd Wednesday's of the month
· Connection to budget advice services